Management Accountability Framework
The Management Accountability Framework (MAF) is a key performance management tool that the federal government uses to:
- Support the management accountability of deputy heads.
- Improve management practices across departments and agencies.
What are MAF’s Objectives?
- To clarify management expectations of deputy heads and support ongoing dialogue on management priorities with their executive team and the Treasury Board Secretariat.
- To provide a comprehensive perspective on the state of management practices and challenges in the federal government.
- To identify government-wide trends and general issues in order to help deputy heads set priorities and resolve issues.
Further information on MAF
For more information about the Management Accountability Framework, please consult the Treasury Board Secretariat website
- Date modified: